Take a look and decide for yourself if they make as much sense to you as they did to me.
5 Reasons to Sell Now in Ocean County
Yes, the slide show you just watched said, Toms River, but these 5 reasons apply to any town in Ocean County, NJ.
Let’s review these 5 reasons again:
- Only Serious Buyers Are Out. It’s almost October. Most people want to move over the summer. Buyers looking at this time of the year NEED a house and probably want to be in it for the Holidays.
- There Is Far Less Competition. The supply of homes for sale always drops at this time of year. You will have even less competition this year because that “serious buyer” can’t wait for the bank to approve a “short sale”.
- The Process Will Be Quicker. Not only does that “serious buyer” want to be in a house by the Holidays, the banks will have fewer loans to process at this time of the year.
- There Will Never Be A Better Time To Move Up.
If you are moving up to a larger, more expensive home, consider doing it now. Prices are projected to appreciate by over 15% from now to 2016. If you are moving to a higher priced home, it will wind-up costing you more in raw dollars (both in down payment and mortgage payment) if you wait. You can also lock-in your 30 year housing expense with historically low interest rates right now. There is no guarantee rates will remain at these levels in years to come.
5. It’s Time To Move On With Your Life. Why are you reading this post? Why are you considering selling your house? Do you really want to move? Is the “cost” of waiting really worth it?
If you are serious about moving on with your life and need to sell your house in Ocean County to do it, now is the time. For more information about selling your house, start here!