You put your home on the market in Ocean County and you had multiple “full price” offers in a matter of hours. You were so intoxicated by the amount of money you just grossed, you were oblivious to the fact that you had to move.
Remember hunting for another home in 2005?
“I’m sorry, that listing just came out of attorney review”, were the words you heard from every real estate agent.
But that was alright, you found another house just like it. Only this one was listed for $10,000 more.
There is an old saying that goes something like this, “all ships rise and fall with the tide”. The trick is knowing when it is time to jump ship.
Today, It Makes Sense to Sell Your Home in Ocean County if…
- You bought your home before 2002 and have “equity”
- You want a larger home, loaded with amenities and in a nice neighborhood
- You want a 30 year fixed rate mortgage under or near 4%
Let’s face facts; sooner or later, the housing market in Ocean County will recover. We are already seeing improvements in specific markets throughout the county.
What Might Happen If You Wait to Sell Your Home in Ocean County?
- Obviously, home prices will rise (yours and the one you want to buy)
- Mortgage Interest Rates will rise (we will not see rates this low again in our lifetime)
- Selection and quality of the homes for sale will diminish (Law of Supply and Demand)
Is it time for you to “jump ship” in Ocean County?
There is only one way to know for sure; ASK US!
Not ready to meet with us yet. Just want to know how much your house is worth? TRY THIS!
Still “believe” it’s too early to tell if the tide is coming in in Ocean County? START HERE!